We are hiring an energetic HR Executive to support learning and development activities and work on employees' welfare!
If you have the following qualities and would like to make a direct impact with Singapore's leading air-conditioning company, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
You will be expected to...
- Assist in procuring training programmes and documenting learning needs in the organisation
- Maintain organisations' learning systems and provide administrative support in conducting learning programmes
- Manage resources and logistics for delivering learning and orientation programmes
- Support welfare activities and employee rewards programs
- Provide support in communicating HR policies, system and procedures
- Assist in other adhoc projects as assigned to support department's initiatives
- Perform any other duties as assigned and requested by superior
- possess at least a Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- at least 1 year’s experience in HR, ideally in L&D function
- be meticulous and able to work with details
- be able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- have good comprehension and communication skills, both written and spoken, to interface with all levels of people internally and externally
- be proficient in computer applications, particularly MS Office
- have a positive mindset with openness to accept additional challenges and opportunities that comes along
- enjoy working in a team environment and interact proactively with various stakeholders
- be eager to explore and analyze problems, and is able to communicate information in a clear and concise manner to meet others' needs at the workplace
This is a 6-month contract, with opportunity to convert to permanent placement.